Followers

Saturday, October 3, 2015

Vegetable Tortilla Pizza

Yum
We means kids and me were eating regular pizza but my husband can not eat tomato sauce pizza , he used to make it pumpkin sauce and then make pizza but that day I didn't had pumpkin so no sauce, so he made this kind of pizza. It doesn't have any sauce but full of vegetables and cheese and above all no flour , no kneading. Used readymade whole wheat tortilla , spread grilled vegetables and cheese and baked it till cheese melted and tortilla is crispy. Take it out, cut it and enjoy it. You can add your favorite vegetables but here I had red and green capscium, carrot, yam, carrot and zuchhini.

Ingredients :

1 each red and green capsicum - slice all vegetables in similar shape so its easy to cook
2 carrot
1 small Yam
1 Zucchini
1 cup Mozzarella cheese
3 Whole wheat tortilla

Method:

Grilled all the vegetables and cut in similar shapes and size if possible.
Preheat the oven at 350F.
Take the tortilla and spread vegetables and top it with cheese.
Baked it in the oven till cheese melted and tortilla become little crisp.
Take it out, cut it in 4 pieces and enjoy guilt free and healthy pizza.








14 comments:

Thank you for stopping by at my blog. Your comments are very valuable for me so drop me a line.
Thanks.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...