Monday, March 26, 2018

Teriyaki Mock Chicken With Noddles & Vegetables

When you have Mock meat on sale at the supermarket, you have to fill up the freezer so it can last till next sale. I did the same thing, one day I saw the product its on sale so I got it all and now making use of it.

First comes, Mock chicken packets, this product I used it before so I knew what to expect. So I made chicken with noodles and lots of vegetables. I didn't want to overpower the dish with lots of species or sauces so just keep it simple with teriyaki sauce since it was for me and my daughter, I know she loves sweet based sauces so Teriyaki sauce was the best choice. She loved it and we had a perfect take out diner at home. We had it with side of spring rolls and duck sauce.



Ingredients : 

1 Packet of chicken
1 Carrot chopped
Few Florets of Brocooli
1/2 inch sliced ginger in matchsticks
2 thinly sliced garlic
6 Pea pods thinly sliced
1 cup boiled noodles ( I used whole wheat )
3 tbsp.  Teriyaki sauce
salt as per taste
1 tsp Oil


Method:

Boiled water for noodles and boil as per the package instruction and keep it aside.

Heat a pan with oil in it.

When its heated, add ginger and garlic and cook for a minute till you get nice aroma.

Add rest of the vegetables and chicken and cook till chicken is little brown.


Add noodles and add sauce and mix it well.

If you like little saucy you can add little water and make it kind a gravy. But for us it was perfect so we had it as it is.



Enjoy with chopped green onion on top and for me I need sriracha so I had it with that and side of vegetable spring rolls.


I used this product, it comes with the sauce but it was not enough for my vegetables and noodles.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by at my blog. Your comments are very valuable for me so drop me a line.
Thanks.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search This Blog

Copy right

All recipes on this blog is copy righted by me, the blog owner.

Welcome all food lovers

Hi Welcome to my blog. I am stay at home mom with two cute kids, one boy and one girl and only masi of my amazing nephew. I love to cook and make new friends so lets start a new friendship. You can contact me at patel.linsy@gmail.com.


Labels

Followers

Flag Counter
myTaste.com
Top Food Blogs

Won Best Recipe from Arthy Shama

Won Best Recipe from Arthy Shama
Vegetable Deewani Handi

Winer of Best Recipe - Calzone

Winer of Best Recipe - Calzone
From Sowmya and Nithu's Space

Award from Rashmi from Aromatic Encounters

Award from Rashmi from Aromatic Encounters

Best Mexian dish award from Janet

Best Mexian dish award from Janet

Top Contributor Award

Expert Blogger Award from The Yogi Vegetarian

Expert Blogger Award from The Yogi Vegetarian

Participation Certificate

Top contributor Award

Top contributor Award

Participation Award

Participation Award

Participation Certificate

Participation Certificate

Winning Dish - Malai Kofta

Winning Dish - Malai Kofta

Participation Certificate

Participation Certificate

Leibster Award from Sabeena

Leibster Award from Sabeena

Liebster Award

Liebster Award
By My Food Treasures

Best Salad recipe from Jalela

Best Salad recipe from Jalela

Certificate

Certificate

Certificate

Certificate

Best Healthy dish Award

Best Healthy dish Award

Certificate

Certificate

Certificate

Certificate

Awards

Award

Award

Certificate

Certificate

Certificate

Certificate

Certificates