Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Indian Style Omelet - Indian Breakfast

Since I posted Western Omelet,   and  1 Minute Microwave Masala Omelette version of masala omelet , wanted to do regular indian version too. So here today I have made regular, spicy, well-cooked Indian style omelet. I like to add spinach in my eggs, so I always add it , but if you don't like it , you don't have to .  Here they don't cook very well, we have to tell them to make it “well done”. Otherwise in restaurant or diner they will bring yellowish omelet. I had it with my ginger tea and WW bread. But if you like it you can have it with
ketchup too.  If possible try to make it with two eggs only because one egg won't be enough and fluffy.

Ingredients: 

2 Jumbo eggs
1 green chili finely chopped
Few leaves of spinach, washed and finely chopped
1 tsp. ginger grated
Salt and pepper as per taste
½ onions finely chopped
Pinch of turmeric powder
2 tbsp. milk
2 tbsp. oil

Method:

In a bowl, whipped the eggs, along with all the ingredients.

Heat a nonstick pan, it’s very important to use nice nonstick otherwise it won’t come out nice and will
break.

Add the beaten eggs in pan, with the spatula move away from sides so runny eggs comes to sides and
easy to flip it.

When it’s nice and brown on one side, flip it over.

Cook on the other side too. If you think it’s not cooked thru, flip it again, but it should do it, if you done
it first time right.

Take it out and serve it with WW toast and ginger tea






Hearth & Soul HopLink up your recipe of the week

25 comments:

  1. wow this is most comforting one

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yummy.........and a soothing one.... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is a very good breakfast option and quick fix too

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup can have it any time of the day. thanks Amrita

      Delete
  4. ah the omlette looks fantastic, with job and kids i am sure this quick breakfast is the best option

    ReplyDelete
  5. Omelettes are always my choice for a quick breakfast, so I like your twist on it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Indian omelette is the best. Ginger, chillis, onions --- yummy. I also add a bit of garlic. Try is next time.
    I am hosting an event on my blog. Please participate. Thanks.
    http://mayurisjikoni.blogspot.com/2015/03/bake-fest-42-announcement.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. sure will do it, in the morning i don't like garlic that much, but if i will make it for brunch surely try it. thanks

      Delete
  7. I just love it .. with lots of onion and coriander plus the chillies to give that zing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Like the chilli & ginger flavor most........ Looks yummm!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. its a regular weekend breakfast at our place.. loved ur version:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love omelettes for breakfast and your Indian style omelette sounds delicious! I've pinned it to my Breakfasts board on Pinterest. Thank you for sharing with us at the Hearth and Soul hop.

    ReplyDelete

  11. Wonderful Recipe. Pretty much ideal .. Thanks for sharing...
    Restaurant in South Campus

    ReplyDelete

  12. Nice information thanks for sharing it..!it will be helpful for people searching this kind of information..


    Easy south indian breakfast recipes

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by at my blog. Your comments are very valuable for me so drop me a line.
Thanks.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search This Blog

Copy right

All recipes on this blog is copy righted by me, the blog owner.

Welcome all food lovers

Hi Welcome to my blog. I am stay at home mom with two cute kids, one boy and one girl and only masi of my amazing nephew. I love to cook and make new friends so lets start a new friendship. You can contact me at patel.linsy@gmail.com.


Labels

Followers

Flag Counter
myTaste.com
Top Food Blogs

Won Best Recipe from Arthy Shama

Won Best Recipe from Arthy Shama
Vegetable Deewani Handi

Winer of Best Recipe - Calzone

Winer of Best Recipe - Calzone
From Sowmya and Nithu's Space

Award from Rashmi from Aromatic Encounters

Award from Rashmi from Aromatic Encounters

Best Mexian dish award from Janet

Best Mexian dish award from Janet

Top Contributor Award

Expert Blogger Award from The Yogi Vegetarian

Expert Blogger Award from The Yogi Vegetarian

Participation Certificate

Top contributor Award

Top contributor Award

Participation Award

Participation Award

Participation Certificate

Participation Certificate

Winning Dish - Malai Kofta

Winning Dish - Malai Kofta

Participation Certificate

Participation Certificate

Leibster Award from Sabeena

Leibster Award from Sabeena

Liebster Award

Liebster Award
By My Food Treasures

Best Salad recipe from Jalela

Best Salad recipe from Jalela

Certificate

Certificate

Certificate

Certificate

Best Healthy dish Award

Best Healthy dish Award

Certificate

Certificate

Certificate

Certificate

Awards

Award

Award

Certificate

Certificate

Certificate

Certificate

Certificates